TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks Courtesy Nissan!!
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks Courtesy Nissan!!

Posted by OverZealous (CT) on August 07, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 510 times.

In Reply To ZCON 2013 Official Thread posted by Dallas DamonZ on August 01, 2013 at 04:56 PM

Message They put out a great spread of SWAG and handed out a ton of thought out niceties at the car show which I much appreciated. The quality hats came in very handy as the day grew longer and hotter. Nice free T-shirts, camera lens cleaner, etc. etc. Very nice!

I have no vested interest in this post. I only say this because Courtesy's support of the Z community is conspicuous. Bob Sharp noted that many sponsors over the years have been capricious and flaky... even at their own expense as these events drum up a lot of external interest and memories that last forever.

Courtesy seems to be head and shoulders above the rest. Their unwavering support comes at a very small expense to us as their prices remain competitive. More importantly the accuracy or their orders are 100% and their look-up system remains the defacto standard. You always get exactly what you asked for at about the time they tell you. No exceptions.

So thanks to our TX Z brethren. I've used you in the past, recently, and will remain a loyal customer and I hope this keeps more business coming your way and our Zs around for years to come.

OverZealous (CT)
My General posts (click)
My Technical posts (click)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.